1. Does a group like ours require a defining story?
2. Are we as individuals, families, communities and so on living out of one primary myth, or are we stuck between a mixture of ideal myths and implicit myths (via what we actually do)?
3. Is our group just going to be a monthly hangout at a bar, with random events thrown into the mix, or something more?
4. If our group is, in the least, culturally Christian, should we find ways to clarify what Christian might mean to us, or replace that language with something else that “fits” our group better? Will Christian language last beyond the next few decades to describe the ethos, sensibilities, and trajectories that ring true to so many of us?
5. Is “humanism” a sustainable (enough) myth? Would humanism better describe our understand of the universe and our role in it than a (redefined) Christian myth?
What do you think?